Saturday, December 20, 2008

**************HOLIDAYS AND MORE!

Madi and I went to my parents house for
Thanksgiving. Madison had such a great
time playing with her cousin Kaden!
And Kaden is so good with her. He
loves to share his toys.


Kaden "helping" with the whip cream.



YUMMY!!


Madison with Grampa Hammond.





Madison with Grama Trail.





"Check out my teeth!"


OK so Madi took her first step on
Halloween and now she is walking
every where! Dave and I
have been working with her
a lot and now that she has pretty
much mastered walking she has
decided to try climbing.
We are in for it!!!

























Here are some great pics Dave got!
What a smile!!!




















Madi and her bulldog!






Dobber and Madison taking a
break from playing to watch
Yo Gabba Gabba!








On Dec. 5th Madison and I went with
my sister, her son and my cousin
Anna up to Redmond, WA
to visit my Aunt Anita
and her family.
The town has a Christmas program
every year called Redmond lights.
Lots of music, lights and food.
The best part is that it is FREE!
It was a bit cold and Madi slept through
most of it but it was sooo fun!
It was also my cousin Ericka's birthday so
Anita had her party at a hotel's
Meet Santa Breakfast.
This was Madison's first time meeting
Santa and she was not happy!












































Madison and Kaden are having some problems.



WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!
THANKS ANITA AND FAMILY!


















No comments: