Thursday, March 27, 2008

More of Miss Madi

It's bathtime for madi!!


She has an umbilical hernia. It will go away on its own. We call it her gonzo nose.




Daddy's getting her dressed


All done!!!





Madi's nap time with daddy.





My life doesn't get much sweeter than this!!




Madi in her cute bunny outfit her auntie Brenda got her for Easter.

Even bunny slippers to match.





My sister Heather and my nephew Kaden were finally able to come up and visit.


"Time to wake up and meet your family"
Kaden's checking her out.
I think he likes her!!






I think she likes him too!!




Kaden kisses.


I can't wait tell she is older and her and Kaden can pal around.








2 comments:

Heather said...

Such fun pictures! You are getting pretty good at this blogging thing!!

Debbie said...

Looks like the cousins enjoyed each other. She is a beauty!